Soft & fluffy gluten free roti’s with Nutty Yogi Gluten Free Super Lite Flour
Learn how to make soft & fluffy gluten free roti’s with this easy step by step 2 videos tutorials. ⠀
- 1.5 cup gluten free flour (I’ve used gluten free super lite flour from @nuttyyogi ) ⠀
- 1 cup water ⠀
- 1 tsp oil ⠀
- Pinch of salt ⠀
- Extra flour ⠀
1. In a pan add 1 cup water.⠀
2. Add a pinch,less than half tsp of salt.Allow it to boil.⠀
3. Add 1.5 cup gluten free flour. ⠀
4. Using a wooden ladle, allow the flour to cook and continue to mix well until the dough starts to form.⠀
5. After 2-3 minutes when the dough is formed add 1 tsp oil and mix.⠀
6. Transfer the dough onto a plate.⠀
7. Cover the dough with a towel and let it rest for 5-7 minutes until the dough cools down slightly and then knead to make into a smooth ball.⠀
8. Take a small portion of the dough, make a small ball and then roll into roti using a rolling pin. Add extra flour whenever necessary so it doesn’t stick to the board. 9. Heat a pan on high heat and transfer roti to the pan , cook for few minutes on each side. It can also be cooked directly on the flame. ⠀
10. Transfer to plate and enjoy the delicious soft and fluffy gluten free roti.⠀
- Pallavi Gupta
- Tags: Tasty
Gluten Free, Vegan Sugar Free Coconut Pancakes
Coconut Flour Pancakes
Here’s more to quick fire healthy breakfast series. Low Carb, Gluten Free, Keto Friendly, Vegan Coconut Flour Pancakes. And these are just yummy. High on fibre they keep you full for longer and are simply delicious to eat.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple / honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- A pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut flour, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt. Use a whisk to stir it all together, breaking up any clumps.
- In a greased skillet over medium-low heat, add 3 tablespoons of the pancake batter and allow it to cook until bubbles start to form in the middle of the pancake, about 4 to 5 minutes. Flip the pancake and let it cook on the other side, about 2 more minutes, or until both sides are golden.
- Once ready drizzle the maple syrup / honey and add the choice of your fruits on top
- If you are looking for a savoury version have it with the chutney / sauce of your choice.