Bengali Mustard Kasundi
Returns & Refunds
The Policy envisages the terms and conditions under which:
- You are permitted to return goods purchased by you, subject to a valid reason;
- A refund may be obtained for goods purchased by you, subject to certain conditions;
- You may cancel orders for goods purchased by you within a stipulated period of time"
It is important to note while the Company makes best efforts to ensure that returns, refunds and cancellations are available to the users of the Website, the Company has to place certain restrictions on the same in order to meet its business, legal and contractual obligations.
What I can return and when?
- You receive a faulty or defective product.
- You receive a product that is different from what you ordered.
Conditions for returning products
- The products must be returned in the original condition they were received in, along with the original invoice.
- Products must be in their original form and packaging.
- Brand packaging should be intact.
- Replacement of a product will be subject to availability of the product on the website at that time.
To raise a refund/return claim, please send an email to email@example.com. Your email must contain name of the product, the order ID, Invoice Number along with a detailed description of the nature of the claim. This must be done within 3 days of receipt of the product.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify receipt of the returned item on the email address provided by you at the time of booking the order. After inspection of the item, we will notify you on the status of your refund.
- If you paid by net banking/credit card/debit card, we will initiate a refund request to our Payment Gateway Partners within five working days of the approval of your return. Once the request has been processed, the amount will be transferred back to your account/card account within 14 working days or per the timelines of the Payment Gateway / Bank.
- If you paid by Cash (Cash On Delivery), we will courier the refund cheque to you within three working days of the approval of your return. The cheque will be prepared in favor of the “Billing Name” you used when placing the order and will be couriered to the “Billing Address” you provided when placing the order.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.