@Nikynutrition tried Amaranth Flour Mathiris and they came out excellent.
So we are sharing her recipe!
Here’s the recipe 👇🏼⠀
1. To make the dough mix 1 cup amaranth flour , salt , chopped green chilli, coriander and warm water.⠀
2. Allow the dough to sit for 10 minutes.⠀
3. Grease your palms with oil, take a little dough and flatten the dough using your fingers. You could also use a ziplock bag to do this so it doesn’t stick to the surface.⠀
4. Heat oil in a pan on high heat abd shallow fried the pooris one by one.⠀
5. Drain the excess oil, keep the pooris on a plate lined with paper so it soaks any extra oil as well. ⠀
6. Enjoy them hot.⠀
PS: it’s usually served with aloo sabji but I wanted to keep it lower in carb so I’ve skipped the sabji and skipped mixing the flour with potato as well and served the pooris with curd and pudina chutney. ⠀
Amaranth flour from @nuttyyogi ⠀
- Pallavi Gupta