Shop By Category
- Shop by Benefits
- About Us
A gluten free and sugar free version of puranpoli. And it turned out to be really yummy.
Millet is known to be a natural weight food that is rich in fibre, minerals and vitamins.
1. Soak chana dal and keep it aside.
2 . Take a cooker and add chana dal and cook it for 10 mins
3. Add cooked chana dal in a vessel and mash it
4. Take a pan add water and add a pinch of salt and sesame seeds
5. Add millet flour and switch off the flame.
6. Make a dough and ghee
7. Take a pan and ghee and mashed chana dal and cook it for 10 mins.
8. Add cardamom powder and jaggery powder and cook it for 5 mins.
9. Now take a banana leaf, apply some ghee on the leaf and spread it. Take the dough and spread it a little bit, then put the puran ball and close it.
10. Use your hand (Dip some oil in your hands while rolling the puranpoli) and spread it slowly.
11. Now on the pan, put some oil/ghee and cook the puranpoli on both sides.