It is a delicious dessert made with coconut flour, coconut sugar, and coconut milk. It's a delightful combination of coconut flavours in a soft and chewy cookie.
- 1/4 cup Butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 4 tbsp Coconut Milk
- Plum slices (for garnish)
- Whipped cream (for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 170°C and grease a pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the melted butter and coconut sugar. Mix well until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the coconut flour, corn flour, and baking soda to the bowl. Mix everything together until well combined.
- Gradually pour in the coconut milk.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan, and spread it evenly using a spatula.
- Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the centre is set.
- Once baked, remove the pizookie from the oven and let it cool slightly.
- Garnish the pizookie with plum slices and whipped cream.
- You can slice it like a pizza and enjoy it!