Gluten Free, Vegan Sugar Free Coconut Pancakes
Coconut Flour Pancakes
Here’s more to quick fire healthy breakfast series. Low Carb, Gluten Free, Keto Friendly, Vegan Coconut Flour Pancakes. And these are just yummy. High on fibre they keep you full for longer and are simply delicious to eat.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple / honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- A pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut flour, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt. Use a whisk to stir it all together, breaking up any clumps.
- In a greased skillet over medium-low heat, add 3 tablespoons of the pancake batter and allow it to cook until bubbles start to form in the middle of the pancake, about 4 to 5 minutes. Flip the pancake and let it cook on the other side, about 2 more minutes, or until both sides are golden.
- Once ready drizzle the maple syrup / honey and add the choice of your fruits on top
- If you are looking for a savoury version have it with the chutney / sauce of your choice.